£50000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
My clients are a highly successful and respected organisation in the heart of Liverpool. They have enjoyed a significant amount of growth year on year and are now in the enviable position where expansion is necessary to ensure all their clients are supported as expected. They work with clients with care, professionalism, knowledge and trust; as such they expect all our employees to have the same ethos throughout their career with them. My clients would look at an entry level candidate who is qualified and driven to succeed. Also, if you are currently a paraplanner then this would be a perfect role to become an IFA.
They are seeking a diploma qualified candidate, who has experience in pensions and investments to join their highly successful practice in Liverpool. My clients would consider someone who is either very experienced within an advisory role or an ambitious paraplanner looking for the next step.
- As a Financial Advisor, you will contact clients and book meetings for in-depth reviews of client's financial circumstances, current provisions and future aims. These reviews largely take place in peoples' homes within travelling distance of Liverpool - a client bank with clients committed to ongoing fees will be provided.
- Analyse information and liaising with internal support to prepare recommendations best suited to individual clients' requirements and review financial reports.
- Researching an approved panel of product providers and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Commercial awareness: keeping up to date with financial products and legislation as well as ensuring your technical knowledge is maintained.
- Ensure adherence to compliance rules and procedures in the filing of CPD records.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and contact your clients regarding news of financial products/changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments and ensure that service is delivered to clients in line with the agreed fee/retainer/service level.
- Developing a client bank and maximising opportunities ensuring profitable relationships are built.
- Effectively use internal systems to accurately record and update client detail.
Knowledge Skills & Experience Required
The Financial Adviser role has arisen following the increase in demand for business. To be successful, you will be experienced within the financial services arena; possess strong technical knowledge and have gained the relevant experience to apply this knowledge within the financial services role.
To be successful in the Financial Adviser Pensions & Retirement Planning role:
- Fully qualified advisor (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning)
- Excellent communicator with an exceptional grasp of the English Language; both written and spoken.
- You will be computer literate with exceptional attention to detail.
- You will be highly self-motivated and a natural self-starter
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £25,000 - £40,000 with an OTE of £50,000 - £70,000. You will also receive extra bonuses depending upon writing further business. You will receive a Laptop and a phone.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.