Up to £60000 per annum
11 days ago
Our clients, a successful and expanding IFA, are looking for an experienced Financial Advisor to join their busy team in West Norwich.
The client is experiencing high levels of business and has solid relationships with introducers across the region, including some respected local estate agencies. The level of leads makes this role very lucrative for the successful candidate. This role could be undertaken on an employed or self-employed basis.
- Responding to leads provided to generate initial fact-find meetings with potential clients.
- effectively selling the company's services across a wide spectrum of financial products.
- Giving whole of market advice on a range of products, in line with compliance regulations.
- Maintaining positive and profitable long-term relationships with clients in their best interests.
- Diploma Qualified equivalent in Financial Advice.
- Experience in a whole of market environment is preferred.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Ethical and customer-focused approach.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
Salary/Package: £60,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.