Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £35000 per annum
14 days ago
The Property Management Financial Controller will be responsible for overseeing and performing all functions of a property management accounts team. The candidate will undertake monitoring of accounts matters, providing advice and support to the team whilst being final sign off for reporting and procedures.
- Reporting weekly, monthly & quarterly to institutional investors on portfolio performance
- Quality checking
- Analysing customer accounts and problem solving
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Recommending improvements to processes and developing exception reports
- Property industry experience would be desirable but not essential
- Business acumen and interest
- Strong excel skills. VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, Conditional Formatting are essential
- Macros and IF statements would be advantageous.
- Analytical ability
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
- Ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Client-facing (customer service) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in IT
- 28.5 days holiday rising to 33.5 days holiday over a period (including BH's and Birthday)
- Perkpal- Employee benefits portal
- Employee of the Quarter and Year
- Annual attendance bonus
- Team Building Activities
- Birthdays - half a day off and a small gift
- Weekly Incentives/Recognition
- Last Friday of the month Lunch
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.