£35000 - £45000 per annum
22 days ago
My clients are a well-established partner of the UK's leading Financial Services Business. They currently have a career opportunity for a self-motivated and commercially minded Financial Services Practice Manager with a can-do attitude. This is a key role that makes sure the office team is performing to its best potential.
The ideal candidate will need to keep their eyes on multiple areas within the company, assuring productivity and efficiency while seeking to control costs. The successful candidate must be able to execute effectively in order to achieve company-wide goals.
This role is responsible for the overall well-being of the company's operations; therefore, the right candidate must have a 'big-picture' perspective.
- Demonstrate an ability to use good listening, motivation and communication skills in order to manage a team of 7-10 staff (Technical Paraplanners, Paraplanners, Administrators and PAs)
- Responsible for setting measurable team and individual objectives that deliver exceptional outcomes for the clients
- Oversee the entire AST process and intervene and make adjustments as needed to ensure a service delivery experience that allows the advisers to achieve/exceed their financial targets
- Responsible for Staff training and development to ensure team productivity is at peak efficiency levels
- Engage in cost-benefit analysis and regularly monitor expenses and curtail a department's spending if necessary, to keep the company on budget
- Ensure processes are aligned to client and advisor needs to ensure we have a highly efficient business submission process
- You have a proven track record in an operational, services related industry and take pride in providing outstanding service (Pensions and Financial services experience would be helpful, but is not mandatory)
- You have experience in a sales-driven office culture and understand that the sales function creates growth in a business
- You have frontline team management experience and know-how to create a fun, effective team culture where you quickly resolve conflicts as they arise resulting in an effective and smooth-running office
- You are a natural organizer who is able to set policies and guidelines for how to complete tasks and you take pride in optimizing and streamlining office and administration systems
- You are good-natured and enthusiastic and enjoy working in a small team where your individual contribution makes a significant impact to the overall business.
- You are resourceful with a can-do attitude and can think and act independently and can connect groups to work together to solve problems as they arise.
- You have excellent computer skills and enjoy working with new software programs and technology.
In return for this opportunity, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £35,000 - £45,000 + Bonuses.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.