£21000 - £33000 per annum + Commission
14 days ago
As the UK's fastest growing specialist Property and Financial Services recruitment agency we're always on the lookout for dynamic, passionate, ambitious and business minded individuals to join our growing team.
Due to continued success and expansion, we're currently looking to recruit a full-time Recruitment Consultant to join our successful and growing financial services department. Whether you're an experienced recruiter or a trainee, we're open to both for this role at present.
- Managing your own bank of clients and candidates in a specific area - meaning you're not competing with your colleagues
- Dealing with queries
- Relationship building
- Negotiating fees
- Sourcing candidates; headhunting
- Understanding the needs of both candidates and clients
- Registering candidates
- Interviews - organising, arranging and gaining feedback
- Dealing solely with vacancies and candidate within the finance sector
We're looking for individuals who demonstrate the following:
- Background experience in recruitment / sales / telesales / customer service
- Enthusiastic with a real passion and drive
- Customer focused
- Hard working with a strong work ethic
- Ambitious, motivated and determined to succeed
- Team player but works very well on their own
- Strives when faced with a challenge
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised
Our working culture
We're work colleagues but more importantly, we're a family! We all enjoy each other's company, so we take any excuse to gather outside of work hours whether it's going down the gym, celebrating a birthday on a Friday night or going for a round of golf at the weekend.
You spend more time with your work colleagues than you do your actual family! So, for us, it's just as important to ensure that every new hire not only can do the job but fits in with our culture.
- Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 6pm
- Fridays 8.45am - 5pm
Salary and the benefits we offer
We offer a basic salary and strong commission structure with on target earnings of:
- Experienced - £28,000 - £33,000
- Trainee - £21,000 - £28,000
When working for us you'll receive many benefits that could not only provide you with a fantastic work-life balance but ensure that you'll go home every day with a sense of work satisfaction and a real love for what you do.
- Professional and personal growth with internal promotions
- Fantastic commission structure, uncapped earnings and bonuses
- Pension scheme
- Annual all-inclusive holiday incentive abroad
- Free fruit and incentives where you can win breakfast and Deliveroo
- Friday night drinks, Summer and Christmas events
- Modern office, pool table and a wheel of fortune full of prizes!
- No weekends and an early finish on a Friday
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.