Sale, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £20000 per annum
15 days ago
My client an independent estate agent based in Sale, Manchester who require a Fixflo Manager to join their busy team.
My client is forward thinking, growing estate agency who are currently looking for an individual who strives to make things happen. In return my client truly values their people and rewards employees for a job well done.
- Working as part of the Property Management team dealing with all Maintenance issues.
- Using Fixflo for reporting and maintenance management
- Using the maintenance repair reporting system to monitor repairs.
- Filing paper/digital certificates and other maintenance documentation.
- Arranging quotes and assisting in diarising tasks.
- Organising supplies.
- Liaising with external providers where necessary.
- Assisting with Health & Safety Compliance.
- Experience using Fixflo is essential
- Excellent administration skills and a professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of planning maintenance work & sub-contractors would be advantageous
- The ability to prioritise activities, manage several tasks concurrently and work under pressure.
- Displays initiative dealing effectively with issues unaided.
- Excellent attention to detail in order to present work to high standard.
- Works well using own initiative and able to demonstrate problem solving ability.
£18,000 - £20,000 Basic
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.