East London, London
Up to £50000 per annum
2 months ago
Our client, a successful and well-known independent estate agency, is currently looking for a Floating Branch Manager to cover South Essex/East London area.
They are ideally looking for an experienced Branch Manager who has the desire to succeed, ability to drive profit and reputation while having the motivation to achieve against KPI targets.
To be considered for the role of Floating Branch Manager you must have the following:
- Estate Agency Branch Manager experience
- Results driven
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full driving licence
- Confident to manage a varied team across several branches
The roles responsibilities will be as follows, but not limited too;
- Manage the day to day running of several branches
- Maximising business income and profit
- Identifying development needs, implementing agreed business plans
- The setting and consistent reviewing of office and personal targets
- Motivating staff
- Preforming 1:1 reviews
In return, our client is offering:
- A competitive basic of £30,000 pa,
- Commission providing an OTE Of £50,000 pa
- Many additional company benefits!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.