Up to £22000 per annum + Company Car or Car Allowance
14 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our clients, a respected multi-branch estate agency, as an Inventory Clerk in Colchester.
Ideally, to be considered for the role of Inventory Clerk our client is looking for someone who has previous experience within Residential Lettings but will also consider exceptional individuals with less experience providing they retain excellent communication skills both face to face and via the phone, as well as, being professional and confident. This role would require someone with a driving license as you'll be required to cover a number of our clients branches.
As an Inventory Clerk you'll be required to:
- Visiting all managed properties to prepare an initial inventory report prior to tenants moving in
- Mid-term inspections
- Ensure the tenants are looking after the managed properties throughout their tenancy/ occupation
- Conduct a 'check out' inspection
- Negotiating deposit returns
- General office administration
In return, our client is offering:
- Primarily Monday to Friday role working between the hours of 8.30am - 5.30pm or 3-4 full days
- £18,500 - £20,000 Basic
- Car or car allowance
- £22,000 OTE
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.