£19000 - £21000 per annum
9 days ago
Our client is a respected and highly successful independent estate agency. A family feel company, looking to hire a super-efficient and flexible Secretary/Administrator to provide valuable support to our Harold Wood & Gidea Park sales teams.
You will be a quick learner and have the ability to prioritise your work load and integrate quickly with our established team providing all round support.
- Flexibility is key to this role as well as a can do attitude.
- Ideally from an estate agency background, however candidates from other sales environments will be considered.
- Progress a let once the deal has been done
- Support the Residential team
- Build relationships with clients and key professionals
- IT, -telephone and mobile phone issues within the office
- Raising invoices as well as handling account queries and processing purchase invoices
- Great telephone manner
- good communication skills, be IT proficient and have audio and copy typing speeds in excess of 60wpm.
- Well-presented and confident manner
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Candidates with current/audio skills will only be considered for this role as it will be 75% of the workload.
Salary/ Package: £19,000 - £21,000 per annum, plus discretionary profit share.
Working hours: Working hours are Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.