£60000 - £80000 per annum + Mileage
2 months ago
Our client, a successful and well-known independent estate agency is looking for a Manager in Haslemere.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with considerable estate agency experience within both Sales & Lettings. As a Branch/General Manager, you will be able to use your initiative and autonomy to manage a team to a high standard and successfully win new business. The successful candidate will be an accomplished lister, enthusiastic to win new business and have a polished and professional approach to problem-solving.
- Manage the day to day running of the office
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Listing and selling properties
- Must be MARLA & MNAEA Qualified & prepared to study & achieve Level 4 as per the proposed requirements of ROPA.
- Hard working and focused
- Previous valuations experience and track record of winning sales and lettings instructions
- Results driven individual
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Ability to manage a team and build rapport
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
Salary/ Package: £30,000 Basic, with OTE of £60,000 - £80,000 (Depending on income generated from Sales & Lettings Banking) & Car Mileage.
Working Hours: 5 days per week including Saturdays on a rota basis.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.