7 months ago
My clients are seeking an experienced Senior Surveyor to lead and progress their busy team based in Chelmsford. As a senior member of the team, you will be expected to play a role in business development and securing new instructions across the Partnership. With the ability to lead and assist existing team members in dealing with a wide range of work including valuation, lease advisory and development instructions as required by their well-established client base.
- The jobholder will need to be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A Clean Driving Licence is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Time Management
- Expert in professional services.
In return for this fantastic opportunity, my clients are looking to offer future Partner status and an attractive salary package including contributory pension and company car. Salary is negotiable according to experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.