£120000 - £150000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in London, Knightsbridge for a Head of International Sales role with our clients highly recognised and successful luxury developer specialising in Prime and Super Prime property market.
The primary role is to lead and direct the sales team to meet or exceed sales revenue, sales profitability and budgetary objectives. The role involves strategic planning, recruitment, managing a sales team and selling properties in London to international investors.
To be considered for the role of Head of International Sales, our clients are seeking an individual with experience in a Senior role within a high end/exclusive property company and someone who has experience of off-plan properties in Central London.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for supervising, developing and mentoring sales directors and Relationship Managers (sales consultants)
- Help develop sales proposals. Assist with complex sales negotiations and closing sales deals.
- Directly manage very large, high-profile customer accounts, as appropriate.
- Ensures sales employees are equipped with the product, system and selling-skills training that they require to be successful.
- Partner with marketing to develop lead generation and revenue generation programs, and to create high performing sales collateral.
- Determines and monitors the department's key performance indicators (KPI's). · Anticipates and reacts quickly to trends and changes in performance.
- Develops and manages sales department budgets.
To be considered for the role of Head of International Sales:
- The successful candidate must have a background in Managing, investments and international sales.
- The position of Head of International Sales will require an articulate and sophisticated individual
- Must have a strong property background and experience of selling off plan properties.
- Experience of the United Arab Emirates or Far East market
- Hard working and results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate teams
- Motivated to exceed targets and improve your area
- Exceptional communication skills
As a Head of International Sales you'll be required to work:
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 6.30pm with occasional weekend work
- The position will be based in London, however, will involve some overseas travel.
In return our clients offer a basic salary of £120,000 - £150,000 plus commission
To apply for the position you MUST have experience of selling off-plan properties, with experience of international markets preferably in the Middle East or Far East. Experienced of Managing a team/working at a Senior level within property investments.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.