£30000 - £40000 per annum + Car allowance
2 months ago
Our client, an independent estate agent is seeking a Head of Lettings to join the department and to become an integral part of driving and developing the business. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, experienced Lettings professional to lead an established team with a focus on property management and delivering new business across Norfolk and East Anglia as a whole.
Our client puts a high value on the effectiveness of their team and it's cultural ethos; both outward facing towards customers, and internally between all team members.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual looking for a step up and a place to thrive!
The skills required to be considered for this role include:
- Experience in valuations and listing of residential rental properties
- Ability to train, manage, mentor and motivate staff
- Excellent sales ability
- ARLA or MARLA qualified
- High standards of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner and positive attitude
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Knowledge of the Norfolk market
Key responsibilities of a Head of Lettings will include, but not be limited too:
- Leading and supporting the department
- Managing a property portfolio
- Managing property maintenance issues
- Managing relationships with landlords and tenants
- Ensuring the entire portfolio is managed to an agreed standard that delivers exceptional customer service
- Ensuring the team liaise with their landlords on a regular basis, keeping good rapport and maintaining a high level of service.
- Providing landlords with professional advice in ensuring their properties are compliant and in good repair
- Liaising with Client Finance in relation to the return of deposit and disputes and rent arrears
- Working with existing landlords to increase their portfolios
- Reviewing and sourcing contractors
- Working within a multi-disciplinary firm and liaising with other professional departments
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary Package: £30,000 - £40,000 basic, commission scheme based on the department performance also included is a car allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.