Solihull, West Midlands
£75000 - £85000 per annum
3 months ago
My clients a well-established international property company are currently looking for an experienced Mortgage professional to head up their new and exciting mortgage department. They are an awarding winning business that has dominated the property market over the years and changed the concept of how people sell their homes.
They are now looking to progress the business into a thriving market by focusing on the financial services arm. They are looking for an individual who wants the challenge of building something from the ground up, they have created a huge base, but they need someone who will hit the ground running and thrive in that environment.
Skills & experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills to lead and influence individuals both onsite and in field, to develop the right behaviours and outcomes.
- Strong customer focus and ability to make decisions and implement practices with the customer at the centre.
- Experience of working in an Estate Agency environment where mortgages was an important part of the proposition.
- Knowledge of the evolving process of the mortgage customer journey in a digital space, with the ability to develop ideas and solutions for a future-proofed, joined up mortgage journey from lead capture, aggregation, nurture and fulfilment, with our mortgage adviser business partners.
- Experience of identifying new and innovative ways of working and the ability to take an idea from inception to implementation, review and continuously improve.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills to drive change in attitude and process effectively.
- Willingness and attitude to help find workable and pragmatic solutions in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Willingness to get into the detail at times and address specific issues 'hands-on' to enable resolution.
Role Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for generating quality mortgage referrals to their mortgage fulfilment business partners, across the various parts of their customer journey - online and off-line.
- Embed the value of mortgages as an important customer service tool and revenue stream, in a way that mortgages become part of the fabric of the house selling process, across all colleagues.
- Ensure systems and processes and efficient and appropriate to drive the desired outcomes.
- Influence leaders across various verticals to deliver the desired outcomes - both internally and externally - in both a self-employed (field) and employed (HQ) environment
- Identify changes and investment decisions requiring business cases and lead the delivery of these (note: business cases not expected to be in high detail)
- Establish fit for purpose governance and reporting for the relevant verticals to demonstrate success criteria and progress against these.
- Manage third party Brokerage relationship (at various levels) to deliver agreed SLA requirements on volume and quality of referrals as well as conversion against target.
- Responsible for delivering a mortgage revenue and EBITDA target with an agreed operating structure.
- Ensure the delivery of initiatives to time, cost and quality criteria. Proactively identify and manage issues and risks.
- Work with the resource teams available - Training, compliance, contact centre, Regional Teams etc - to create the tools to deliver collaborative results.
In return for this position, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of around £55,000 - £65,000 per annum. With a £20,000 quarterly bonus taking your on-target earnings up to £75,000 - £85,000 for the first year.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.