£21000 - £25000 per annum + parking
about 1 month ago
Our client is a respected, successful, and rapidly growing independent estate agency and due to constant business growth, they are seeking an experienced Senior Property Manager to join their friendly team in Norwich as their Head of Property Management.
Property management experience is essential to be considered for the role and local knowledge would be ideal although not essential.
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties.
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly.
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords.
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork.
- Making sure all legal obligations are up to date.
- Arranging EPC's, Gas safety inspections etc
The successful candidate will have:
- 12 months minimum property management experience
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle
What they offer:
- £21,000-£25,000 Basic salary
- Free Parking
- Put you through ARLA Exams if not already achieved
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.