Up to £40000 per annum
7 months ago
Our clients, a leading independent property company based in Oxfordshire, are seeking a Head of Property Management within their expanding Lettings division.
The role will involve dealing with a portfolio of properties along with managing the property managers within the division and ensuring the department delivers a strong element of customer service.
Our clients pride themselves on an exceptional service and are seeking a hardworking individual with strong leadership skills and a background within the industry.
- Develop and Manage Property Management team
- Key Account Management
- Responsible for delivery of exceptional Customer Service Standards and Productivity
- Support the Board of Directors in new initiatives and business development planning
- Monitor and manage company administration
- You will need to ensure that individuals within your team build a strong relationship with not only their Landlords and Tenants but also field teams and third party contractors (So the ability to manage a variety of different people and relationships is vital.)
- Be involved in individual projects and help shape the direction of the business.
- In taking ownership of your team you would be responsible for evaluating business opportunities and personnel requirements and delivering strategies to enhance efficiency, profitability and set the direction for the department.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tactful and articulate
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Sharp eye for detail
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Able to act quickly and decisively
- Good IT skills
- Impeccable standards
- Excellent organisational skills
- Driver's license (Essential)
- The role is working Monday to Friday with additional hours necessary if required.
- £25,000 - £30,000 Basic, £40,000 OTE,
- Private Healthcare after probation period
- Exciting opportunity for progression within the business.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.