Up to £28000 per annum
4 months ago
Our clients, a well-established and reputable franchised Estate Agency, are looking for a Head of Property Manager to join their successful Agency in Plymouth. The branch is based in a prime location and depending on experience the client is willing to pay a £28,000 Basic.
The client would consider an exceptional Lettings candidate.
- Manage a large individual portfolio
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Rent arrears, deposits and end of tenancy
- Manage a team of Property Managers and lead by example
- Previous Property Manager experience is essential
- ARLA qualified desirable, but not essential
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.