Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance or company car + parking
about 1 month ago
Our client, a market leading independent Estate Agency is looking for a Head of Sales to join their busy team in Hemel Hempstead.
They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, to head up the sales team in their energetic and positive office. 3-5 years' experience within estate agency is essential as the office is busy meaning lots of opportunity to earn commission!
Responsibilities of a Head of Sales:
- Generate valuation leads, attend valuations, and win new instructions
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email, or face to face.
- Maximising income & profit from a range of products & services
- Manage the Sales department, implement new technology to increase income
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
Requirements of a Head of Sales:
- 3-5 years' experience within estate agency, including managerial experience
- Local knowledge is an advantage
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to increase sales performance
- Excellent IT skills, social media experience
- Full UK drivers licence
- £27,000 - £30,000 basic DOE
- £50,000 - £60,000 OTE Up-capped!
- Company car or car allowance + On-site parking
- Monday-Friday 09:00am-6:00pm
- Alternate Saturdays 9:00am-4pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.