£150000 - £225000 per annum
8 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in London for a Head of Sales role with our clients' highly recognised and successful luxury developer.
The primary role is to lead and direct the sales team to meet or exceed sales revenue, sales profitability and budgetary objectives. The role involves strategic planning, managing a sales team, selling properties overseas and in London, leveraging technology and improving processes.
- Responsible for supervising, developing and mentoring sales directors and Relationship Managers( sales consultants)
- Help develop sales proposals. Assist with complex sales negotiations, attends sales presentations and involve in closing sales deals.
- Directly manage very large, high-profile customer accounts, as appropriate.
- Ensures sales employees are equipped with the product, system and selling-skills training that they require to be successful.
- Partner with marketing to develop lead generation and revenue generation programs, and to create high performing sales collateral.
- Determines and monitors the department's key performance indicators (KPI's). · Anticipates and reacts quickly to trends and changes in performance.
- Develops and manages sales department budgets.
The successful candidate must have a background in managing, investments and international sales.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 15+ years of sales experience in Real Estate Brokerage or Developer
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a senior leadership role, working with executives and managing a large Sales Team.
The position will be based in London however will involve some overseas travel.
In return our clients offer a basic salary of £110,000 - £130,000 with on target earnings of £150,000 - £225,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.