York, North Yorkshire
Up to £30000 per annum
24 days ago
My clients are looking to recruit an experienced, competent and highly motivated Highway Engineer / Transport Planner who is used to working in a diverse project environment.
Experience in report writing (Transport Assessments), traffic counts and junction assessments is essential. An ability to run projects (under the supervision of a Senior/Principal Engineer), produce calculations, sketches, coordinate drawings and models, and experience working in a 3-dimensional environment is preferred.
Candidates should have a recognised qualification in Civil Engineering or an Engineering related field, ideally, EngTech qualified and working towards IEng/CEng or TPP with a relevant institution and must have experience in the following areas:
- Highways Design (Section 38 & 278)
- Transport Assessments
- Travel Plans
- Swept Path Analysis
- Residential Developments (ranging from single dwellings to 350+ units)
- Industrial and Commercial Developments.
- Excellent IT skills are essential and experience with the following software would be highly advantageous:
- Autodesk Civil 3D
- Junctions 9 (PICADY and ARCADY)
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.