£55000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
Due to expansion, our clients, a luxury holiday homes developer with a strong reputation within the sector, requires a driven and professional for their Aldeburgh site.
Our clients are looking for ambitious individuals with a track- record of meeting targets in a demanding sales environment. Strong customer service skills essential.
- First class negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven track record of property sales experience preferably within new homes
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Proven track record of providing high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Presentation and Networking Skills
- Excellent computer literacy, inclusive of Microsoft Excel
In return, our clients offer a basic salary of between £20,000 - £25,000 DOE with on target earnings on £55,000 - £60,000 including a fantastic commission structure, offering £2500 - £3000 per unit completion
5-day working week incorporating a mixture of weekdays and weekends.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.