Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance
8 days ago
Our clients, a busy independent mortgage brokerage, are seeking an ambitious New - Build Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join their team and cover the Yorkshire area, specifically Doncaster, Sheffield, Rotherham and Leeds. They have recently signed several contracts with successful businesses in the area, which is why they are looking for a broker to work this. The client is experiencing high levels of business through their national introducers and repeat business, making this vacancy an urgent one!
This is a home-based role, but you will be required to be out in the field for at least 2 days a week. My clients will provide you with a phone, laptop & printer etc. Ideally for this role you will have experience dealing with new build properties.
- Taking inbound and making outbound calls to generate fact-find appointments.
- Advising on mortgage and protection products from the whole of market.
- communicating effectively with support staff to ensure a swift process for the client.
- giving advice in line with legislation and company policy.
- Whole of market (or multi-lender) experience is essential.
- CeMAP and CAS qualified.
- Ambitious and target-driven attitude.
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £30,000 basic salary + Car Allowance with an impressive OTE of £55,000 - £70,000.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.