£35000 - £40000 per annum + mileage
about 1 month ago
This role is with an established Estate Agency based in Gravesend. The client is successful and reputable Estate Agent who is currently looking for an experienced Sales Valuer to join their team on a working from home basis.
As a Sales Valuer you will be a key member of staff who will conduct and generate branch valuations. The successful candidate will already have sales valuation and listing experience.
You will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. As a Sales Valuer you will also be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is desirable. You shall be provided with full support from a sales team, along with all the marketing material i.e. Zoopla, Boomin etc, along with professional photography.
Key duties of a Sales Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email, or face to face.
- Generate valuations through canvassing and business development
- Attend valuations/listings
- Negotiating offers for sale
- Generating leads and following these up
- Converting Valuations and winning new instructions
The successful Sales Valuer must have:
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/appraisals/ listings
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers' licence + own vehicle
- The opportunity to work the hours that suit peoples modern lifestyles/plan your own diary
- Live local to Gravesend
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and dynamic
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
- £14,000 Basic
- Leading commission structure
- Comprehensive on-line market coverage and top quality professional fixed fee marketing packages.
- Realistic OTE of £35,000 - £40,000
- Car mileage of 40p per mile
- Laptop & full access to all software
- Career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.