Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
£20000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
My clients are a highly successful and respected financial services organisation across Buckinghamshire and Surrey. They have enjoyed a significant amount of growth recently and are now looking for an experienced Administrator or Paraplanner to assist the financial advisers. They work with clients with care, professionalism, knowledge and trust; as such they expect all their employees to have the same ethos throughout their career.
- Reporting to the Directors
- Supporting all Financial Advisors on staff.
- Researching products and producing detailed reports for presentation to the client.
- Managing a busy workload to tight timescales.
- Management and training of paraplanning and Administrator team.
- Review & Investment/Pension suitability report writing experience essential
- Experience of using Trustnet/Financial Express advantageous
- Experience with platforms and provider websites to obtain policy information and charges
- Confident carrying out calculations
- Working knowledge of tax allowances and pension contribution limits,
- Lifetime Allowance and calculations useful
- Some FS qualifications preferable either Dip4 or close
- Positive attitude and good clear communications skills essential
- Company pension
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25 over 2 years)
- Exam study leave and support
- Westfield Health Medical Plan
- Career progression
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £20,000 - £30,000 (Depending on Experience)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.