£20000 - £25000 per annum + end of year bonus
29 days ago
Are you looking for a new opportunity and the chance to work for an established IFA business? My clients, a successful directly authorised firm based in Liverpool are currently looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to mainly look after the administration for the 2 directors. You will be working as part of a team providing timely and efficient support to the Advisers in conjunction with the Paraplanners.
- Provide administrative support to Advisers and Paraplanners.
- Input and maintain data on the Company's back office system.
- Update and manage a diary system, taking action when required.
- Format and prepare letters and documents.
- Liaise with both internal and external contacts and clients by telephone and email.
- Support Advisors in managing their pipeline and portfolio of existing business.
- Communicate with Life Offices and Investment Houses when requesting information.
- Prepare files for compliance checking.
- Maintain client records using the Intelligent Office system.
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes.
- Submit new business.
- Manage client reviews, including preparing client valuations.
- Prepare client reports.
- Review products available to meeting client needs and make appropriate recommendations.
- Produce FE Analytic portfolio's and research on funds.
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the financial services environment.
- Relevant experience of working in an administration role within a financial advice business.
- Ability to work independently to tight timescales.
- Desire to be part of a forward-thinking practice.
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 (Depending on Experience). My clients also offer an end of year discretionary bonus.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.