£20000 - £30000 per annum
16 days ago
Our clients, a well-established and trusted Chartered Accountancy are currently looking to recruit a financial administrator/ Paraplanner for their growing team in Lincoln. With over 80 years in the industry the company have grown significantly, increasing the number of industries they specialise in along the way.
They are looking for a professional individual to fit into their growing company and to assist the Financial Services Director/ IFA. My clients are looking for an experienced individual who has worked in the same if not similar environment. They are looking at bringing an individual on board on an initial 1 year contract, with this likely to change to a full-time position.
- Ensuring documents and processes are compliant
- Answering phone calls
- Obtaining information.
- Servicing client's requests
- Working closely with the advisors
- Updating files and generic administrative assistance.
- Keep on top of general compliance
- Ensure FCA procedures are met
- Must be process driven and have GREAT attention to detail
- Professional and discrete with the ability to complete tasks in an efficient manner
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-presented and professional
- Preferably experience with Intelligent Office and O&M
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £20,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.