£19000 - £22000 per annum
22 days ago
My clients are an established IFA business based in Warrington. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic professional to work alongside the Financial team assisting with a number of compliance queries.
- Provide administrative support to Advisers and Paraplanners.
- Input and maintain data on the Company's back office system.
- Update and manage a diary system, taking action when required.
- Format and prepare letters and documents.
- Liaise with both internal and external contacts and clients by telephone and email.
- Communicate with Life Offices and Investment Houses when requesting information.
- Prepare files for compliance checking.
- Maintain client records.
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes.
- Manage client reviews, including preparing client valuations.
- Review products available to meeting client needs and make appropriate recommendations.
- Relevant experience of working in an administration role within a financial advice business.
- Ability to work independently to tight timescales.
- Desire to be part of a forward-thinking practice.
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £19,000 - £22,000 (Depending on Experience).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.