£25000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My clients, an established IFA business based in Warrington are currently looking for an experienced IFA Paraplanner to join their team.
They are looking for the successful individual to work alongside Financial Planners taking full responsibility for preparation and maintenance of client files, preparation and implementations of recommendations and Financial Plans and ongoing reviews of client affairs. To keep up to date with technical issues and undertake necessary research.
- Identify and obtain information necessary to compile clients' recommendation / cash flow forecast.
- Compile draft net worth statement; income and expenditure statements and financial cash flow forecast for review by FP.
- Identify areas for planning.
- Undertake research both independently and with FP to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients' needs.
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by FP.
- Consider current and future asset allocation of assets for investment strategy with regards to the client risk profile and lifetime cash flow.
- Produce clear, technically accurate, compliant, and concise Financial Plans and Suitability Reports as per Advice Process.
- Ability to assimilate technical information into an understandable format do clients.
- Prepare and coordinate review documentation including financial planning and portfolio review as per the Annual Review Process.
- Review investment portfolio, asset allocation, risk profile etc.
To be considered for the role of IFA Paraplanner you must have the following requirements:
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain client trust and inspire confidence.
- Highly organised, methodical, and disciplined.
- Shows initiative and takes personal responsibility for completing tasks.
- Able to work under pressure on occasions to achieve deadlines.
- Seeks to deliver exemplary levels of customer service and empathy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision.
- Excellent communication skills over all media.
- Prioritises tasks to meet deadlines, is flexible and adaptable.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work with defined business processes.
- Knowledge of AO.
- Advanced Excel.
- Diploma Qualified or Chartered - Not Essential
In return for this my clients are offering:
A basic salary of between £25,000 - £40,000 (Depending on experience and qualifications).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.