£35000 - £75000 per annum + bonuses + car allowance
about 2 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen with my client who are currently looking for an experienced, proactive Financial Adviser to join their growing team in the Guildford area.
My client is a progressive, client focused, national firm of Independent Financial Advisers. They currently have over 250 active advisers serving clients nationwide; and with more than £5 billion in assets under management.
As a Financial Adviser you'll be required to carry out the following duties:
- To provide strategic financial advice to individuals and corporate clients
- Offering a personalised service that adopts a holistic approach on all aspects
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Ability and initiative to self-generate your own business
- Services leads provided by the company
- Being able to manage your own diary effectively
To be considered for this role you must have the following criteria:
- Currently working or experienced in financial services
- Proven track record of income generation
- Whole of Market experience
- Minimum qualification: Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent
- Experience in giving face-to-face financial planning advice
- Experience in building and maintaining strong client relations
- Flexibility for client visits (full driving licence)
In return, they are offering a basic salary of £35,000 - £75,000 including additional bonuses. A self-employed package is also available. In addition as a Financial Adviser you'll also have the following benefits:
- £400 a month car allowance
- Laptop, Phone, Expenses, Death in Service, Pension & share options
- Lead generation
- In-House compliance team
- Excellent support and expertise within their Learning Management System
- Opportunity to gain professional qualifications
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.