Brighton, East Sussex
£35000 - £60000 per annum
7 months ago
My clients, an established and directly authorised firm are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic financial advisor. They have enjoyed a significant amount of growth year on year and are now in the enviable position where expansion is necessary to ensure all their clients are supported as expected. They work with clients with care, professionalism, knowledge and trust; as such they expect all their employees to have the same ethos throughout their career.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims.
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual and corporate clients' requirements.
- Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products.
- Reviewing and responding to clients' changing needs and financial circumstances.
- Liaising with financial services providers and other professionals.
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation.
- Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments.
- Maintaining and updating individual continued professional development plans monthly, to be reviewed periodically by the Compliance Officer.
- Maintaining compliance with the FCA rules and principles for Approved Persons and Code of Practice.
- Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided, and also the advised products.
- Fully qualified advisor (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning)
- Ideally, 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent communicator with exceptional grasp of the English Language; both written and spoken.
- You will be computer literate with an exceptional attention to detail.
- You will be highly self-motivated and a natural self-starter
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £35,000-£60,000 plus commission. You will also receive extra bonuses and added benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.