£18000 - £22000 per annum
19 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Inspections / Inventory Clerk to join our client's busy lettings property management team in Dartford.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who has a minimum of 1 years' experience in an lettings administration, residential lettings, or property management. As well as, someone who's highly motivated, proactive and possess exceptional organisational and communication skills; both written and verbal.
As an Inspections / Inventory Clerk you will be responsible for producing property inventories together with schedules of condition of properties, carrying out check ins and check outs which will involve liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors on a daily basis therefore it is essential you have excellent time management skills and are committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service.
Key duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of new inventories and checkout reports.
- Contacting tenants to arrange a date for inventory check out.
- Sending checkout report to both landlords and tenants and discuss proposed deposit deductions.
- Attending bailiff evictions.
- Managing utilities to include, providing meter readings and dealing with utility bills.
- In charge of ordering stationery
- Registering applicants and arranging viewings.
- In charge of managing and sending out the post daily
- Uploading referencing and ID docs onto the dropbox
- Setting tasks for renewals, GSR's. EICR's and EPCs at the start of each tenancy
- Setting up tenancies on Universal at the start of each new tenancy.
- Registering of the deposit at start of the tenancy.
- Ad hoc viewings
To be considered for the role of Inspections / Inventory Clerk you must have the following requirements:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in an lettings administration, residential lettings, or property management
- Essential candidates are I.T. literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Applications.
- Knowledge of CFP Lettings / Property Management Software (Desirable).
- Imfuna inventory system or similar (however training will be provided).
- A driving licence is essential for this position.
- 5 day working week (with a day off in the week)
- Monday to Thursday - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Every Saturday: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
In return, our client is offering:
- £18,000 -£22,000 basic salary
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.