£60000 - £80000 per annum
3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in London, Knightsbridge for an International Sales Negotiator with our clients highly recognised and successful luxury developer specialising in Prime and Super Prime property market.
The successful candidate should be experienced within a high end/exclusive property company and someone who has experience in selling properties within the UAE.
Duties of International Sales Negotiator will include:
- Determine clients' needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Selling properties in Dubai to investors
- Display and market the property to possible buyers
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Register and manage applicants
- Respond to queries via e-mail and telephone
To be considered for the role of International Sales Negotiator:
- Must have real estate sales experience including knowledge of Dubai market and selling luxury off plan property
- Dealt with High-Net-Worth individuals in the past and who has good contacts
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- International client base
- Knowledge of programs such as Salesforce
- Additional Language skills an advantage but not an essential
- In return our clients offer a basic salary of £30,000 plus commission with on target earnings of £60,000-80,000. The position will be based in London, however, will involve some overseas travel.
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 6.30pm working 1 in 4 Saturdays
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.