Birmingham, West Midlands
23 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client, a busy and expanding Estate Agency in Birmingham, for an Inventory Clerk to join their team.
Ideally, to be considered for the role of Inventory Clerk our client is looking for someone who has previous experience within Residential Lettings, but will also consider exceptional individuals with less experience providing they retain excellent communication skills both face to face and via the phone. Candidates must be professional and confident. This role would require someone with a driving licence as you'll be required to cover a number of our clients' branches.
As an Inventory Clerk you'll be required to:
- Visiting all managed properties to prepare an initial inventory report prior to tenants moving in
- Mid-term inspections
- Ensure the tenants are looking after the managed properties throughout their tenancy/ occupation
- Conduct a 'check out' inspection
- Negotiating deposit returns
- General office administration
- MUST have previous experience in an inventory/inspection clerk role
In return, our client is offering:
- Monday to Friday role working between the hours of 9:00am - 5.30pm
- Salary depending on experience
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.