Up to £25000 per annum
2 months ago
Our client, a successful and well-known independent estate agency, is currently looking for a reliable and highly organised Inventory Clerk in their Braintree office. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team.
As an Inventory Clerk your key duties will include:
- Taking comprehensive property details including condition
- Carrying out Check - In appointments
- Periodic inspections
- Completing summary reports
- Any issues raised need to be reported to relevant departments
- Attending Check -out appointments & dealing with disputes
To be considered for the role of Inventory Clerk you must have the following attributes:
- Property Inventory Clerk experience essential
- High attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines
- Highly organised
- Able to negotiation on disputes
- Strong communication skills; written & verbal
- UK driving licence is essential
- 5 days per week Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Occasional Saturdays may need to be worked, but where relevant a day off during the week will be provided. Saturday Hours 9.00am to 5.00pm.
In return, our client is offering:
- £19,000-£20,000 basic salary DOE
- Realistic OTE up to £25,000
- Company car or car allowance provided
- Career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.