Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£16000 - £20000 per annum
17 days ago
Our Clients, a successful independent Estate agency, are looking for an experienced Inventory/Inspection Clerk to join their busy lettings property management team in Newcastle. They are currently undergoing expansion and they are adding staff across the board to cement their position within the market. They have exceptional training programs and a reputation for strong salaries and career progression prospects.
Candidates must have a minimum of 1 years' experience in an lettings administration, residential lettings, or property management. You will be a highly motivated, proactive individual who is able to work independently or as part of a team and possess exceptional organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing property inventories together with schedules of condition of properties, carrying out check ins and check outs which will involve liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors on a daily basis therefore it is essential you have excellent time management skills and are committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service.
Duties will include:
- Compiling property inventories and a schedule of the condition of the property
- 'Checking in' new tenants
- Carrying out periodic and end of tenancy inspections ('Check outs')
- Processing Damage Deposits
- Assisting with Property Maintenance issues and enquiries
- Arranging Property Inspections and Gas Safety Certificates
- General Office Administration
- Essential candidates are I.T. literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Applications.
- Knowledge of CFP Lettings / Property Management Software (Desirable).
- Imfuna inventory system or similar (however training will be provided).
- A driving licence is essential for this position.
£16,000 - £20,000 Basic Salary
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.