Up to £18000 per annum
6 days ago
Our Clients, a successful independent Estate agency, are looking for an experienced Inventory/Inspection Clerk to join their busy lettings property management team in Dartford.
Candidates must have a minimum of 1 years' experience in an lettings administration, residential lettings, or property management. You will be a highly motivated, proactive individual who is able to work independently or as part of a team and possess exceptional organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing property inventories together with schedules of condition of properties, carrying out check ins and check outs which will involve liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors on a daily basis therefore it is essential you have excellent time management skills and are committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service.
Inventory/Inspection Clerk duties include:
- Preparation of new inventories and checkout reports.
- Contacting tenants to arrange a date for inventory check out.
- Sending checkout report to both landlords and tenants and discuss proposed deposit deductions.
- Attending bailiff evictions.
- Managing utilities to include, providing meter readings and dealing with utility bills.
- In charge of ordering stationery
- Registering applicants and arranging viewings.
- In charge of managing and sending out the post daily
- Uploading referencing and ID docs onto the dropbox
- Setting tasks for renewals, GSR's. EICR's and EPCs at the start of each tenancy
- Setting up tenancies on Universal at the start of each new tenancy.
- Registering of the deposit at start of the tenancy.
- Ad hoc viewings
- Essential candidates are I.T. literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Applications.
- Knowledge of CFP Lettings / Property Management Software (Desirable).
- Imfuna inventory system or similar (however training will be provided).
- A driving licence is essential for this position.
5 day working week (with a day off in the week)
Monday to Thursday - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Every Saturday: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Salary: £18,000 Basic Salary
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.