£18000 - £20000 per annum
10 days ago
Our client, a successful estate agency is looking to recruit an organised and self-motivated IT Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established estate agent in Chelmsford.
- Working within our IT team, you will have constant liaison with our marketing and senior management team providing essential IT support across the company
- You will be entering data and updating client/contact databases
- Report running and data analysis
- Online and offline database marketing
- Updating website content
- Updating custom databases & bespoke in house systems
- Applying functional and visual changes to website
- Carrying out tasks on our their software platform (Aspasia)
- Working alongside the IT Manager and our branch teams with external companies such as our IT
- Dealing with website and communication partners to resolve issues that arise across all our locations and the remote management of our branch based promotional screens.
- Enthusiastic and have a real flair for IT
- Good understanding of Windows 10, Excel and Word and a basic knowledge of HTML and SQL Coding
- Good organisational skills and time management
- You will also need to be able to quickly absorb information and develop your skills in respect of other software platforms used in the business
Salary/ Package: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum DOE
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.