Up to £25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our clients, a multi award winning estate agents, are actively seeking a IT Administrator/Data Analyst to join their team in Chelmsford.
As a IT Administrator/Data Analyst will provide support across the IT department. The ideal individual will have a real passion for IT and looking for the next step in there career. As well as the following attributes to be considered for the role:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Mathematically minded
- Self-starter & proactive
- Creative thinker & solutions oriented
- Exceptional communication skills - both written & verbal
- Naturally personable with excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional & acts as a role model for the Company
- Full driving licence
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- IT trouble shooting and resolution via internal ticketing system
- Online property portal data gathering
- Working alongside senior management, branch teams, and other communication partners to resolve issues that arise
- Writing up of user guides
- Applying functional and visual changes to our website alongside daily checks for anomalies/errors
As a IT Administrator/Data Analyst you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm
In return, our clients are offering:
- £20,000-£23,000 basic
- £25,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.