Sale, Greater Manchester
Up to £20000 per annum
29 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Technician to join an independent estate agent in Sale, Manchester. My client's team supports a rapidly growing group of 4 companies; developing, maintaining and improving processes. The nature of the work is incredibly varied due to the different company requirements and the fast-moving, forward-thinking management approach.
My client is ideally looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, flexible, and able to work in a thorough manner and have excellent interpersonal skills. To be considered for the role of IT Support Technician you must have the following skills and experience:
- Have a broad overview of IT issues, both software, hardware and telephony systems
- Technical experience to include: Sharepoint, Windows 10, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory
- Demonstrate a logical and systematic approach to problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to adapt quickly to different IT systems and processes
- Ability to manage fluid and varied workload
- Demonstrate attention to detail and desire to ensure work is completed thoroughly
- Must be highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Willing to 'roll sleeves up' and take ownership of a range of IT Support requirements
- Excellent communication and practical skills
- Common sense approach
Role and Responsibilities:
- To assist with all IT related requests and incident reporting.
- Co-ordinate IT and system related issues and provide updates to key parties
- Liaise with external IT support company on general IT setup and day to day issues, both software and hardware as well as integration with in-house software systems
- Liaise with external telephone provider and maintain configuration of market-leading Avaya telephone system
- Regular housekeeping management of in-house systems
- Liaise with external parties regarding Ad-hoc tasks to support all employees and businesses as required
In return, our client is willing to offer the following salary to the successful IT Support Technician;
- £22,000 Basic
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.