£16000 - £18000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A well-respected independent estate agency based in Watford are seeking a Junior Lettings Negotiator/Administrator to join their close-knit team.
The ideal candidate will have some experience within Estate Agency but not essential. You will thrive in a fast passed environment, whilst providing excellent customer service. Full support and training will be given.
You will also need to be energetic, have good local knowledge, a UK driving licence and access to your own car.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Registering vendors
- Arranging and attending viewings.
- Regular client contact
- Window displays
- General admin duties
To be considered for the role of Junior Lettings Negotiator/Administrator you must have the following requirements:
- At least 6 months experience in Estate Agency
- Strong customer service background
- Must have a driving license and own car
- Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
- Saturdays 9am - 4pm (working hours involve working every Saturday but you will have a lieu day in the week)
In return, our client can offer:
- Basic salary £16,000
- Realistic OTE of up to £18,000
- Career Progression
- Ongoing training and support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.