City of London, London
Up to £33000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is a hugely successful estate agency with several offices, they are seeking a Junior Negotiator to join their new branch in Southbank-Waterloo. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established property company who are looking to add to their team due to continued business success and growth.
Our client is seeking a confident candidate with at least 1 years sales negotiation or telesales experience, with a proven track record of being a top performer. This is a great opportunity to progress within an established and growing company offering career progression.
The role will involve:
- Sales Negotiation/Telesales
- Booking in viewings
- Completing viewings for potential buyers
- Working well independently and within a team
- Progression to a senior position
The successful candidate must have:
- Sales negotiating experience - minimum 1 years' experience
- Experienced in viewing properties
- Proven track record of being a top performer
- Hungry for success
- Highly driven and motivated
- Desired, but not essential experience of working in Waterloo and general area knowledge
In return our client can offer:
- Basic salary £16,000
- Realistic on target earnings £33,0000
- Career progression opportunities and NAEA qualification training
- Good working environment
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.