Up to £20000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a well respected family run Estate Agency based in the Norwich area are currently seeking a Junior Sales Negotiator / Administrator to join their close-knit team.
They are ideally looking for an energetic and driven individual who has some experience within Estate Agency, however, this isn't essential to be considered. Having a passion for the property industry, good local knowledge, possession of a full UK driving licence and access to your own car is essential.
As a Junior Sales Negotiator / Administrator for my client you'll have the ability to thrive in a fast passed and target driven environment. As well as, being given full support and training.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Registering Buyers /Vendors
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Regular client contact
- Maximising business opportunities
- Typing up / editing brochures
- General administration duties
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
To be considered for the role of Junior Sales Negotiator / Administrator you should have the following:
- At least 6 months experience in Estate Agency - not essential
- Strong customer service background
- Must have a driving license and access to own car
- Good local knowledge of the Norwich area
- Target driven
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Passion for the property industry
In return, our client can offer:
- Basic salary £16,000
- Realistic OTE of up to £20,000
- Career Progression
- Ongoing training and support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.