3 months ago
Our Client is a progressive property business providing a broad range of services across the East of England and abroad it includes agency, management and professional consultancy and environmental advice, architecture & planning services across rural, commercial & residential property. They are seeking a qualified and experienced Land Agent to join their busy teams in Norfolk
The successful candidates need to be able to work with a wide range of largely private clients on a variety of work types.
The land agency team covers many of the aspects of rural consultancy, including sales and purchase, valuations, farm machinery auctions, compulsory purchase and compensation, property management and working with the specialist farm consultancy department to advise and develop proactive farm businesses.
The ideal candidate will have:
- You a relevant degree in Estate Management, Land Management, Land / Estate surveying, Surveying, Agriculture or similar.
- Ability to negotiate tactfully and diplomatically with people at all levels.
- The capacity to analyse and present statistical information.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Estate Management, Land Management, Land / Estate surveying: 2 years (Preferred)
In return our client can offer:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Progression within the company
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.