£25000 - £30000 per annum
11 days ago
Our clients, a well respected Estate Agency in Norfolk, are looking for a Land and New Homes Co-ordinator for their growing division.
The role will require an individual who is strong in administration, marketing, sourcing new business, sales, market knowledge, budgeting & expenditure, diary management and logistics.
Whilst the role is diverse, our clients are happy to offer training.
Key Task include:
- Creating, managing and updating spread sheets to manage department
- Producing monthly reports of all L&NH activity, for Managers & Directors
- Touting to source new business opportunities including; Land opportunities, Developers/builders (local & national), Planning applications and Existing developments
- Managing new enquiries through to conclusion
- Managing, updating and adding to client database of developers/builders
- Assisting L&NH Managers with pricing exercises
- Creating and maintaining files for all L&NH transactions
- Assisting branch new homes sales with viewings
- Assisting at sites to cover sales team for holidays, sickness, other absence
- Diary management of L&NH Managers where required
- Managing and assisting in open days/launches on new homes
- Assisting in after-sales in order to ensure sales lead to completions
- Creating marketing materials in partnership with marketing department
- Promoting land directly to Developers
- Production of minutes from L&NH meetings
- Tracking social media for new opportunities and market developments
- Manage quarterly 'New Homes' internal brochure of developments
- Manage 'Land Sales' file of all current opportunities
- Other tasks/roles as required by the needs of the business
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's (A-C grade) including Mathematics and English (or equivalent)
- Experience in Estate Agency Land & New Homes preferred but not essential
- Own car required
The position is available on a full time or part time basis, working between 3 and 5 days per week, 8.45am-5.30pm with occasional Saturdays (time given back in lieu).
In return our clients offer a basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (pro rata for part time).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.