£50,000 - £55,000
about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Land and Planning Manager to support them in securing new development opportunities. The successful candidate must have experience working in a similar role and a proven track record of winning new sites for development. The crux of the position will be identifying new land development opportunities and guiding through the process to planning and completion.
The client we are working with is a well-established and successful housing association who cover the whole of East Anglia. The reason this position has become available is as a result of expansion within the business.
The successful candidate must have:
- Pro-active business development experience in identifying current and new land development opportunities.
- Established track record in taking sites successfully through the planning and land acquisition process
- Established track record in working with local authorities and planning advisors to take schemes through the planning process
- Creativity in adding value to opportunities to drive viability
In return our client can offer:
- Basic Salary £50,000 - £55,000
- Company Car
- Brand new office
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Group rewards including gym membership, private medical scheme options, cycle to work scheme etc.