£16000 - £24000 per annum
6 days ago
Our client, a successful independent Estate Agent, they are looking for a dynamic and experienced Lettings Administrator/Negotiator within their new Reading office.
The ideal candidate will be well presented with fantastic organisational skills and an exceptional telephone manner and also have previous experience within an Estate Agency environment. You will be responsible for ensuring a first-class service is delivered to our customers who are calling in and dealing with maintenance/repair enquiries. The main purpose of the role is to ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner when a property is re-let.
- Matching clients to the right properties
- Booking & carrying out viewings
- Negotiating lets with landlords
- Carrying out referencing checks
- Diary Management
- Draft templates
- Preparing tenancy agreements and associated paperwork
- Booking and attending property visits with current tenants
- General office administration
- Able to work under pressure in a fast moving industry
- Team player as well as being able to work alone with minimal supervision
- Excellent local knowledge
- Lettings Negotiations (desired but no essential)
- Confident and well presented
- Strong communication skills
- Full driving licence and own car
In return my client is offering a basic salary of £16,000 - £24,000 (Depending on experience), plus bonuses and progression opportunities.
Monday to Friday 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.