Up to £40000 per annum + Car Allowance
13 days ago
Our client is a successful and respected independent estate agency in Hackney are seeking an experienced estate agent who can successfully negotiate offers and list properties.
This will be a great challenge, where the candidate can prove their ability and success based on their performance as the Lettings lister/negotiator and in return can progress further to higher level and will be well rewarded based on their performance.
This role involves:
- 100% new business focused role, hence must be confident in their ability to source new business and keep stock levels up
- Carrying out Market Appraisals on Residential Properties and converting them into new instructions for the company.
- Cold calling/canvassing and Self-generating your own leads, devising communication strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding to ensure new business is generated regularly.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Managing Landlord relationships throughout the valuation, marketing and letting process
- Establish a large market share within the local area
- Be target driven
- Being part of an enthusiastic and hardworking team
- Highly organised and able to set your own diary
- Well-presented and confident
- The ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated
- Have high energy levels and the drive and determination to succeed
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A keen eye for detail
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- Long term commitment and looking to grow with the company
- A Full UK clean driving license is required and must be over 21 years due to insurance
- £16,000 - £20,000 dependent on skills and experience
- £40,000+ pa OTE
- Car allowance
- Company phone
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Progression to higher level and package review/increase in 6/12 months dependent on performance and revenue made for the company
The suitable candidate has a great opportunity and great earning potential dependant on their performance and there will also be progression and package review opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.