£23000 - £24000 per annum
22 days ago
My clients' one of the UK's largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Their brands have been operational for over 30 years each with their own unique heritage. They have over two thousand employees across a large number of locations, allowing them to provide fantastic growth and development opportunities for their teams.
My clients are now looking for an experienced Lettings Accounts Advisor to join their busy fast paced corporate team. You will need to have experience of working in this environment and managing a strong team.
- Investigate and handle queries through to resolution via the helpdesk, emails and telephone calls.
- Deal with all calls both internally and externally in a courteous and professional manner. Chasing Tenant Rent Arrears, fees, service charges and ground rent.
- Liaising with Corporate Department.
- Importing/posting Bank statement matching receipts to tenant's accounts.
- Transferring funds between accounts.
- Checking and raising charges then producing invoices.
- Updating database - Rent Increases, change of sharers.
- Processing Landlord, Contractor payments and deposit releases.
- Month end Quarterly reporting.
- Have some knowledge of basic accounting
- Must be numerate
- Have the ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure
- Be a problem solver/quick thinker
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Knowledge of Qube/Propman is an advantage
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of around £23,000 - £24,000 - This will be dependent on experience. My clients also offer a number of extra benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.