Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £22000 per annum
29 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our clients, a busy Estate Agency in Birmingham for a Lettings Administrator. They are currently seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team in order to help manage a portfolio of properties and assist the busy lettings team.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Matching ideal tenants to each property
- Managing a busy diary.
- Completing registration and reference paperwork.
- Negotiating and completing lets.
- Property Management duties
- Administration duties
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
To be considered for the role of Lettings Administrator you must have the following requirements:
- Minimum 12 months experience within the Lettings Industry.
- Career minded approach.
- Customer focused
- Full UK driving licence and own car
As a Lettings Administrator you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8.45 - 5.30, as well as, Saturdays on a rota basis.
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.