Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £21000 per annum
9 months ago
Our client, a successful independent Estate Agency is seeking a positive and hard-working Lettings Administrator in Leeds
The main purpose of the role is to deal with tenancy renewals and execute tenancy documentation in line with legislation and company policies. The successful candidate will be pro-active, assist the Lettings Negotiators with administration and deliver exceptional customer service. Experience in this field would be great but excellent administration skills are essential.
- Production and distribution of documentation to ensure the tenancy file is complete in a timely manner, including references
- Processing tenancy applications/ references
- Handling landlord and tenant queries.
- Ensuring regular communication with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Processing of rent holding deposits, security deposits, completion funds and issuing of completion statements and invoices
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Previous lettings admin experience
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A willingness to undertake administrative tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Confident with Microsoft Office and other IT systems
- Strong work ethic
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 6pm
- 1 in 4 Saturdays
- 10am - 2pm
£18,000 - £21,000 per annum
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.